HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belraene
Belraene - Events Officer
Officer
Chieftain of the Dúnedain

re: Don't miss the current LOTRO photo contest!

LOTRO has a Fashion Contest found here.

I have copied some information below, but the deadline and instructions are found at the above link. Win 500 Turbine Points! In the past we have had some kinship winners!

Quote:
Sure, you adventurers may fight through the swamps, ditches, and battlegrounds of Middle-earth, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dress to impress! It’s Fashion Week here in LOTRO and we want to see the latest couture combinations from Middle-earth! Break out your dyes and your wardrobe, and get ready to look fabulous.

For this contest we have six varied categories for you to enter. Each user can enter a single one of the four categories (listed below) twice. All screenshots we receive are automatically eligible for the Fan Favorite and Fashionista’s Choice Awards. If a screenshot you submit wins any category, you’ll win 500 Turbine Points and a unique title for our forums!

Screenshot Categories
•Most Fashionable Kinship: Dress for success as a group and send in your kinship photos! The winner of this category will be known as “Kinship Fashion Photographer 2012” on the LOTRO Forums.
•Fashion In Motion: Entries in this category should be taken while on horseback! Color coordinate with your horse and ride through Middle-earth in style! The winner of this category will receive the title of, “Galloping Beauty 2012” (female) or “Dashing Stallion 2012” (male) on the LOTRO Forums.
•Professionally Minded: Look your best while you’re on the job! This category is for the many beautiful outfits that are themed to either your class or your crafting profession. The winner of this category will receive the title of “Professionally Dressed 2012” on the LOTRO Forums.
•Formal Extravagance: Not every ensemble needs to be created with armor. This category is for those luxurious clothing combinations that are more suited for a party under the light of the moon. The winner of this category will receive the title “Extravagant in Starlight 2012” on the LOTRO Forums.

This time, however, we’re introducing a twist -- Community Awards! The final nominees for these two awards are chosen by the Turbine Community Team, but the winners are chosen by community members. You don’t have to enter your photos into these specific categories; all photos in all four categories automatically qualify for the Community Awards.

Belraene~Loremaster/Tinker
Buckrondor~Hunter/Explorer
Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Saelretil~Runekeeper/Explorer
Spruna~Burglar
Artphul
Kinsman

re: Who Said It..

Woops wrong topic..oh well..Im a noob

I spoke to Kapu tonight and decided to let him have the Symbol since he raids and I am to busy leveling alts to get much use on a single character.

It was a fun contest. (Although I find it hard to believe I won anything with my answer to #5 “Do as I ask or it’s in to the pit with you!” - My wife any given night")

Thank You all very much!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: