HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> Deeds, Traits, Titles and Combat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacking
ZKevin23
Officer
Captain

re: Class Trait Points

So.....Lotro does not have an overall deed to tell you which deed your a missing and which one you are not....so in order to figure out how many trait points you have and how many your missing I'm making this post...hopefully it will help you out.

As of Update 18 (Far Anorien and the Throne Raid) there are 82 available class trait points.

You will need to manually compare your completed deeds/quests on your quest log (see completed) and your deed log (see completed) to the following wiki page:

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class_Trait_Point 

I have made a simple Excel spreadsheet that you can use to keep track of which ones you have so that you can eventually figure out which ones you missed and then use wiki to help you go get them!

Shoot me an in-game-mail and we can figure out how I can give you a copy :)

It's as easy as that! Cheers!

~Slacking

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: