HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> Durins Folk Recruiting Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacking
ZKevin23
Officer
Captain

re: APPROVED - App: ligiki - by Culian- First Marshal Scribe

Welcome :)

Just so you are aware - We try to do some kind of stuff together on friday nights 9PM EST (Whether it's killing a couple warbands or a skraid or ettenmoors or w/e, depending on who shows up).

We also go out into the moors around 9EST on Wednesday evenings on our freeps - once in awhile on our creeps depending on the map, but mainly on our freeps. Good times you could come join us on one of your 100's if you have one :)

re: App: ligiki

The application submitted by ligiki is as follows:

Quote:
Are you a current member of The Sons of Durin?:
Yes

What do you expect from The Sons of Durin as a Kinship?:
I am expecting a fun/casual/social/friendly environment and overall just having fun and appreciating Tolkien and the world he's created :)

What is your RL age 25? M/F?:
21/F

MMORPGS=Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games

Do you have any experience with MMORPGS?:
Yes

You have how much experience with MMORPGS?:
4 years or more

If you have experience what is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill?:
I gravitate towards pvp but I also love a good atmosphere, good company, and the occasional roleplay.

Please tell us a little about yourself and what you can offer to our Kinship?:
Hello! I joined the kin on my little hobbit hunter, Miirea.
I also have many high level characters on Landroval at the moment so I can offer those characters if there needs be a certain role in a group. My main character that I play at the moment in the game overall is a healing minstrel and I LOVE to heal and keep people alive so I can definitely offer my healing services in addition to having a guilded weaponsmith, woodworker, scholar, and a tailor.

Character names;:
Miirea

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Site Search Widget
Site Contributions
User Recognition
RSS Feed