HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> Durins Folk Recruiting Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

re: APPROVED - App: Ice.1118 - by Culian- First Marshal Scribe

Hi Icedruia, Welcome to the Durins Folk Kinship. If you are in need of an invitation please log into game and try the GLFF chat or /who command (/who Durins Folk) to search and ask for an officer. send a tell and just ask for an invite. Now days you can accomplish this using the WORLD chat as well.

To use the GLFF option you will need to join GLFF chat, type the command /joinchannel GLFF , this designates the channel to one of your uc positions. That is, uc1, uc2, uc3, or uc4. Review your chat log to see where it was assigned. To type in the User Custom (uc) channel, you can use the syntax /# {text}. For example, /1 channel test would send the text "channel test" to custom channel #1.

Bragae 115 Hobbit Warden R10, Culian 115 Man Burglar R7, Dakeras 115 Man Hunter R8, Conovar 115 Captain, Bailen 115 Dwarf Champion, Lanovar 115 Elf Guardian, Pendaeric 115 Man Loremaster / Creeps on Arkenstone Vae Victis - KurtBurton War-Leader R11, Bragha Warg R10, Braghae BA R10
Ice.1118
Kinsman

re: Runekeeper

I think my main is going to be a Rune-Keeper named Icedruia. I am currently around lvl 51.

Ice.1118
Kinsman

re: App: Ice.1118

The application submitted by Ice.1118 is as follows:

Quote:
Are you a current member of The Sons of Durin?:
No

What do you expect from The Sons of Durin as a Kinship?:
Casual/Active/Instances/Raids/Leveling/Helpful

What is your RL age 25? M/F?:
33 M

MMORPGS=Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games

Do you have any experience with MMORPGS?:
Yes

You have how much experience with MMORPGS?:
4 years or more

If you have experience what is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill?:
Heals > DPS

Please tell us a little about yourself and what you can offer to our Kinship?:
I go by Ice, I am a long time LOTR fan, and I have been playing LOTRO off and on for the past 5-6 years. Pretty much in the past I have only played solo but now decided to join a kinship to see what the group content and endgame is all about. I have several characters spread out across many levels, I need to finally focus on one to get to level cap. I have experience with other MMOs like EQ2, WoW, Warhammer Online, DaoC, Guild Wars 1 & 2, Rift, SWTOR and FFXIV. So I am a quick learner when it comes to getting into the swing of things. I like PvP but love PvE. I am a completionist at heart. I do enjoy being social and running group content. If the community is active, I like to stay active. I look forward to joining if I am accepted.

Character names;:
Icelotha, Aisuu, Icevoth, Jedrex, Whiteiron, Urlogg, Raisur, Rurali

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> Durins Folk Recruiting Post All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Site Search Widget
Site Contributions
User Recognition
RSS Feed
RSS Feed