HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

re: Re-Align Mirror quest route

by Lanovar - First Marshal Scribe of Sons of Durin

I have been asked by a few people in the kin about this so I figured posting it here would be easiest. The whole point in doing this mirror quest route at level 60 is to not only get Legendary item experience but to level up some legendaries to level 11, deconstruct them for the heritage runes and the relics to use in relic forging. In doing this regularly you can effectively level up your legendaries and build higher tier relics to use on the legendaries you plan to use during the end game. Each area has a Forge and Relic-master so when you have a legendary get to level 10 reforge it and name it something like One, Two or Three. Then as it gets to level 11 deconstruct it and replace it with another legendary you grabbed while at dolvin-view. I usually start in the 21st hall but if you can find an effective order of completing these then do it in what ever order you chose. This is my normal routine.

1. Begin at the STONE HALL in Durins Way north of the 21st Hall, talk to Oxi and get the quest (A Light in the Garden) The dwarf-mirror location is 3.6s, 109.1w near Tharakh Bazan, click on the mirror then head back and turn in the quest to Oxi in the Stone Hall. From here head back to the 21st Hall and take a Goat to Dolvin View from the stable master. At this point I usually grab a couple of legendaries from my class legendary trader by bartering either a rusted dwarf tool or a khuzdul tablet. From there I usually take my own mount south through the Silvertine Lodes to the Rotting cellar or you can run south to the deep decent and take a mount from the stable master to
2. The ROTTING CELLAR in the Water Works, talk to Thrand and get the quest (Mirror in the Mire) The dwarf-mirror location is 15.1S, 114.8W and can be found near The Lost Palace, on the western edge of the Waterworks and directly west of the Rotting Cellar. Head back and turn in the quest to Thrand head to the stable master and take a mount to
3. ANAZARMEKHEM in the Flaming Deeps, talk to Thorgnyr and get the quest (Reflection of Flame) The mirror is located at 16.6S, 108.9W below Fil Gashan. Pass the Crossroads of Ash and take a left down the stairs, pass Regin and you will find the Mirror. Head back and turn in the quest to Thorgnyr and take a mount from the stable master to
4. ORC WATCH in the Redhorn Lodes, talk to Auti and get the quest (Reflector of the Redhorn) The mirror is at 12.5S, 103.1W near Claw Hollow. Head back turn in the quest to Auti and take a mount to
5. The SHADOWED REFUGE in the Foundations of Stone. Talk to Drafli and get the quest (A Glimmer of Hope) The Mirror is located at 13.6S, 98.7W on the north side of the large lake. I usually just swim the lake till I see it off shore just south east of Tunzelgund. Head back and turn in the quest to Drafli and your done. All these quests have a thirteen-seventeen hour cool down before you can repeat them so I usually try to do it once a day. As a burglar I can complete this in around an hour but if you cant sneak then you’ll have to kill all the mobs in your path which will change it into about 2 hours to complete. There may be more mirror re-alignment quest in Moria, if you find them, find a way to insert them into what ever order you find effective.

Last edited by Culian- First Marshal Scribe on 2009/01/21 19:30; edited 4 times in total

Bragae 115 Hobbit Warden R10, Culian 115 Man Burglar R7, Dakeras 115 Man Hunter R8, Conovar 115 Captain, Bailen 115 Dwarf Champion, Lanovar 115 Elf Guardian, Pendaeric 115 Man Loremaster / Creeps on Arkenstone Vae Victis - KurtBurton War-Leader R11, Bragha Warg R10, Braghae BA R10
Belraene
Belraene - Events Officer
Officer
Chieftain of the Dúnedain

Thanks! I will use your info!

Belraene~Loremaster/Tinker
Buckrondor~Hunter/Explorer
Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Saelretil~Runekeeper/Explorer
Spruna~Burglar
Gruma/Nohli
Officer

re: Good work

....I've finally forgiven you for your betrayal in the Barrow Downs.
Lanovar
Officer
The Deathless

re: Re: Good work

Belraene wrote:
Thanks! I will use your info!
I have noticed many other players doing this, so it seems to be a common idea.

Gruma/Nohli wrote:
....I've finally forgiven you for your betrayal in the Barrow Downs.
lolol some betrayal, you wandered off on your own and proceeded to get gang raped by a group of wraiths. Can you guess where this screenshot was taken?

Forum Image

Last edited by Culian- First Marshal Scribe on 2009/03/06 15:51; edited 1 time in total

Bragae 115 Hobbit Warden R10, Culian 115 Man Burglar R7, Dakeras 115 Man Hunter R8, Conovar 115 Captain, Bailen 115 Dwarf Champion, Lanovar 115 Elf Guardian, Pendaeric 115 Man Loremaster / Creeps on Arkenstone Vae Victis - KurtBurton War-Leader R11, Bragha Warg R10, Braghae BA R10
Logrjigi
Leader
High-captain

Outside Forsaken Inn.
Wow thats from way back in the early days.

Lanovar
Officer
The Deathless

Yeah that was around april of 2007

Christensen
Kinsman

re: thanks

When i get to this point it will be great to see a guide!
Thanks much,

,Christensen
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: