HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

re: Kinship Events

Zelrondx posted questions I think we need to address;
"I think it would be good to have at least a day a month, at different times, kin epic book work, deeds work/ runs, CD runs, Uru / Raids in Eriador The key problem is that nothing is being firmly scheduled and the time posted is not clear as to which time zone. So it doesn't happen... Finally, it doesn't seem like many kin check this site for news so sometimes news should be on the in game kin chat to help get groups together. "

These events you are describing we were running every weekend for months, but I believe the officers running them did get burned out, so anyone can volunteer to do so. Also all events on site are by default scheduled as (GMT -4) EST or EDT during the summer time, our events have always been posted as such. A Time Zone Converter is provided under Rapid raid section links for those of us unsure of the conversions. Our members should take advantage of and learn to use the site to search for schedule or coordinate raids and events. Anyone interested in an event should be directed to the kin site for detailed information. We have a easy to use Calendar and Rapid Raid which any Kin member can use to organize every type of event. If you would like to use either of these as a Member just send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will set your permission.

Last edited by Culian- First Marshal Scribe on 2009/06/04 19:11; edited 5 times in total
Belraene
Belraene - Events Officer
Officer
Chieftain of the Dúnedain

I am game to help!

But I cannot figure out how to post an event/raid. no comment

Maybe someone can give me a hint? please?

Belraene~Loremaster/Tinker
Buckrondor~Hunter/Explorer
Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Saelretil~Runekeeper/Explorer
Spruna~Burglar
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

Belraene your permission for Calendar use has been set. To use the calendar just click either the calendar tab up top or the small calendar to the left. Click on the day of the event and add the event name, time etc...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: