HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sethco!

re: Dark Delvings Must Die!

It is time... Dark Delvings, the impossible instance, must die!

This weekend - Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd August - I'd like to make a few attempts at cracking the DD instance: specifically, downing the last boss in the dark, achieving hard-mode.

Think of the renown...
Think of the glory...
Think of the fact that one person would be able to get their shiny little helm!

What I Need:
- Ideas! I have a few ideas already, and have read/seen a few nice strategies... The crazier, the better!
- Tips on class abilities useful in DD: What skills do classes posses that can help a party do damage/survive when inductions are +50% due to a nasty dark debuff?
- Volunteers: For this foolishness to work, we'll need a pool of hopeful, somewhat skilled and possibly kamikaze-esque Players willing to forfeit some gold in repairs and gear ;)

Current Thoughts on Strategies (BRIEF NOTES ONLY):

1. The Two Guardians Approach

2 Guardians
1 Champion
1 Burglar
1 Minstrel
1 "Other"

Guardians shield-wall the minstrel and another party member, reducing the number of people to heal.

Guards handle the adds; Champ tanks the boss, and when damage reflect corruption is active, helps with the adds; Burglar pulls an all-yellow fellow on the boss, probably all green 2nd fellow for the party to survive; Minstrel heals; other assists with adds.

One of the Guardians will need to be sacrificed 'for the greater good', to be rezzed shortly afterwards.

2. The Two Minstrels Approach

2 Minstrels (obviously)
4 "Others"

Take in 2 minstrels to increase healing, staggering 'Fellowship's Heart' to survive.

3. The Enrage Approach

1 Burglar
5 "Others"

Enrage the boss, spread the party out to focus on adds with the healer healing like mad in the middle!

Please, add your thoughts below! Join the effort - help us conquer Dark Delvings at least once!!!

~ Rothco the Determined, Hobbit of the Free Peoples ~
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

I looked into what people are saying on this instance on the official forums subject DD is too hard and I get alot of feedback from players who claim it can be done easily.

an example:
de4thm4ge411

Re: DD is too hard
Culian, I'm from Nimrodel and I NEVER see people whining in OOC about how hard DD is, am I'm on quite a bit...idk why you say that..maybe there is a hidden chat made just for whining besides OOC? :P

Anyways, I've done DD quite a few times with many pugs, and yes, its frustrating, but its still not that hard. Once you do it once successfully, you can basically keep doing it easily. The key is to get the strategy down. I'm a very casual player during the university school year (not the normal one that starts way early in august for my state), and I still managed to do it many times while doing so. Nimrodel is a pretty decent pug server, I never find a problem with it..and I pug alot, cause they're fun! So, if you think its hard, try grouping with new people, or invite someone into your grup that HAS done it, and it will go fine!

Bragae 115 Hobbit Warden R10, Culian 115 Man Burglar R7, Dakeras 115 Man Hunter R8, Conovar 115 Captain, Bailen 115 Dwarf Champion, Lanovar 115 Elf Guardian, Pendaeric 115 Man Loremaster / Creeps on Arkenstone Vae Victis - KurtBurton War-Leader R11, Bragha Warg R10, Braghae BA R10
The009
Kinsman

I would be intrested.
Sethco!

Quote:
I looked into what people are saying on this instance on the official forums subject DD is too hard and I get alot of feedback from players who claim it can be done easily.

Interesting perspective... I guess we might need to find someone who's done it since Book 7+, or continue experimenting ourselves.

I'll flick through the forums and continue to google to see what ideas other players have.

It does make me wonder what the 'key' to this instance is.

~ Rothco: Dark Delvings Must Die! ~
Rummahum
Kinsman

re: Dark Delving

FOUND THIS ON THE WIKI PAGE

Dark Delvings
From Lotro-Wiki.com
(Redirected from The Dark Delving)
Jump to: navigation, search
6-Man Instance in the Foundations of Stone

Location Stub
This article or section is marked for missing location information.
Please utilize Boilerplate:Location and help expand knowledge about this wondrous place.
Lore
This area is a bizarre and surreal place of ancient evils, shimmering vines resembling glowing entrails, and the remnants of some dwarf expedition long since destroyed. The less said about these horrid halls, the better. Unless you have the bearing and resolve to brave these insane places, it is best not to dwell overlong on them.

Dark Delving Strategy, Guide, and Walkthrough
(Elethrid, Nimrodel Server)

Needed:

1 Champion or Warden: Interrupt frequently

1 Minstrel: Heal a lot

1 Guardian: Traited for holding aggro and well geared

1 Hunter or Runekeeper: Max DPS

Fistfulls of lvl 65 wound pots

Suggested:

Captain: Healing and buffs (I thought about putting this in “needed”)

LM: Roots, healing, wound removal (again, this is STRONGLY suggested)

Burglar: FMs and debuffs (I’m not sure if bosses are conjunction-able)

And as much shadow mitigation as you can possibly get

All monsters in this instance deal shadow damage in one form or another, and shadow mitigation DOES help. Seriously. So if you’ve got rift armor, wear it. If you’ve got rift pots, bring them. If you have a LM, try to convince them to pull out their raven. Shadow mitigation helps.

Also, this instance wasn’t called the “dark” delving for nothing. There are runsetones throughout the instance that are the only source of light.

•While standing in the darkness, you will receive +50% attack duration, +50% all inductions, and -50% runspeed.

•While standing in the darkness, all mobs receive -50% attack duration, -50% inductions and +50% runspeed

•While standing in the light, players receive no penalty.

•While standing in the light, mobs will receive +50% attack duration, +50% all inductions, and -50% runspeed

There is also another debuff that you need to avoid. I’m not kidding, this debuff sucks and if you ignore it, you will wipe out repeatedly and then complain that turbine made the instance too hard. It’s called Gruvand’s challenge, but I will call it the challenge debuff. Every now and then, you will get a message that “Gruvand screams loudly and the darkness shrinks in.” A few secons later, it will tell you that a “gust of vile wind sweeps through the tunnels,” and that “the runestones are unaffected.” If you are standing in the dark when it happens, you get the challenge debuff lvl 1.

This times out quickly, but if you are caught in the dark when it happens again, you get lvl 2, and over again up to lvl 5. It cannot be dispelled by any skills from any classes. The easy way to avoid this is to stand in the light. If you see “Gruvand screams,” get to the light. If you have to AFK, do so in the light. As you progress towards the final boss, he will put out this challenge debuff more and more often, until he is doing it every 1-2 mins or so. DO NOT let this stack up on anyone. Here’s why.

•Lvl 1 = +20% damage from all sources, 1 min duration

•Lvl 2 = +40% damage from all sources, 2 min duration

•Lvl 3 = +60% damage from all sources, 3 min duration

•Lvl 4 = +80% damage from all sources, 5 min duration

•Lvl 5 = +100% damage from all sources, 10 min duration

Now, an overview of what you will meet in the dark delving. Most mobs in the dark delving are immune to stuns and dazes. No distraction, no stuns, no LM dazes. There are reports that Rune-keeper's shocking touch works on most mobs though. Apart from that use roots… and roots will make things MUCH easier.

Darkmaw Master:

1.)17,643 health

2.)frontal AOE damage

3.)seriously, guys, don’t stand in front of him

4.)summons an howling overseer… I don’t think this can be helped

Snarling Overseer:

1.)7,464 health

2.)melee attack (shadow damage?)

3.)AoE shadow damage attack

Howling Overseer:

1.)7,464 health

2.)ranged shadow attack

3.)Spawns some lashing, slowing, distracting tentecles

Dark Worldeater:

1.)38,250 health

2.)single target attacks, no AoE

3.)Surround knockback

4.)Can put a DoT wound on target

Darkling

1.)3,732 health

2.)very slow-moving

3.)have AoE drains

4.)rumored to heal surrounding mobs.

5.)Usually 2-3 at the same time

Glow Worms

1.)around 3K health

2.)come in groups of 3-4

3.)spawn whenever you touch the hanging goo

Now, lets got down to business. When you enter the Delving, you will be standing by a runestone, and there will be one path in front of you. Patrolling this path will be your first mob, a single Darkmaw Master. Remember his frontal AoE, bring him into the light and take him down (deal with his add last IF he spawns it). Then move forward to the next runestone.

The next pull is 4 mobs: 1 Master, and 3 overseers (2 howling,1 snarling). I strongly suggest a root-pull, but if you want to take them all at once, make sure you target through your champ to take them down 1 at a time quickly. Priorities should be Master, Howling, then the two Snarling. Go forward to the next light, and pull another Master Patrol, then you have a second group just like the first. Note that there are 3 patrolling mobs in this instance, and they are the only mobs that re-spawn. Re-spawns occur about an hour after they are killed.

Boss Fight 1 (Void Eater) (80K health):

•Wait until the vile gust of wind to draw the boss. If the fight goes long, you don’t want the challenge debuff to stack quickly on your party

•Have tank draw boss and stick to him for the entire fight. Tank may get trapped by glow worm stickiness in the first few seconds, but this shouldn’t be a huge problem.

•Boss has knockback… if you get knocked off, climb back up and continue the fight. Standing with you backs to the Runestone should prevent this from becoming a problem.

•Boss puts nasty wounds on your party (mainly your tank). Either have your LM on the ready to remove these wounds, or have your tank ready with wound pots. I recommend the first, though… because sometimes the boss chains his wounds and outpaces the pot cooldowns.

•Once you get this fight under control, its goes pretty quickly.

After the battle is over, you can move about the room. Only one of the stones in the room can be turned on at one time, so don’t waste your time trying to turn them all on. Loot the chest (it usually has a silver or bronze coin) and then step into the light to continue the instance

The next pull is 2 darkmaw masters. This might seem easy and I would caution you… 2 masters at the same time is no picnic. Try a root pull, and have the tank pick both of them up once the root wears off, if possible. You can offtank one if you like, but the key to surviving long enough to kill them is to watch for the AoE damage and try to stop the masters form summoning their adds.

Move to the next light and turn it on. In front of you will be 2 darklings and a world eater. The worldeater is a pushover with a big health bar, so take down the darklings first and watch for wounds on you tank.

Boss Fight 2 (Doom Speaker) (80K Health):

•Some people feel that this is the hardest fight in the instance. I disagree, but I understand where people would get this idea. This is as far as some groups ever come in the Dark Delving. Without strategy, this boss is a brick wall.

•Again, wait for the vile gust to come before you start this fight. My group has survived for 20+ mins in combat with this guy, but once the challenge debuff begins to build, things start to fall apart.

•This boss has 4 sets of adds which he can summon during the battle. The set he chooses will be random. He will summon once to start the fight, and then he summons again at each third of his health bar (I think).

•He may summon:

o 6-8 Darklings. Boss receives Melee immunity

o 3 Howling Overseers. Boss receives Ranged Immunity

o 2 Darkmaw Masters. Boss receives Tactical immunity

o 1 worldeater. Boss receives +20% all damage, but tries to fully heal himself (so interrupt!)

• The tank will start the fight, and only one runestone will remain lit in the room. Tank the boss and run to the light to deal with his first adds. You can also send the tank to kite the boss around in the dark while you deal with the adds.

•Periodically he will turn off a rune-light and summon a new round of adds. The random nature of the adds can make this fight very difficult or borderline easy.

•This boss uses wounds constantly. Pots are probably not going to be enough… more use for a LM.

•The boss does a shadow AoE attack that multiplies as your challenge debuff increaces. This attack is linked to a corruption effect on him that looks like a gray rune with a light blue border. Dispel it. All of you should know what skill your class can use to dispel corruptions… use it. Also, inform your min, cap and LM that the AoE might happen, so they can be ready to heal the fellowship if it does.

• The boss will try to heal himself with a glowing green induction. Clobber this, interrupt it somehow. If he gets it off, its a FULL heal. If you miss your interrupt, settle in for a long fight. The time I mentioned before when we survived for 20+ mins against this boss, it was because we could not interrupt him fast enough without a champ. Never stop interrupting.

•Stay on top of this fight, try to predict roughly when the boss will try to summon, heal, or AoE, and you will be done in no time.

Once you beat the boss, all five lights will come on and you can loot that second chest. This one usually contains a coin too… good rewards from this instance. Then move onward to the next light.

WOAH! You’re standing directly in front of a darkmaw worldeater and an overseer. Plus, there are two little darklings patrolling up and down the corridor which you will have to deal with as well. Root pull, or tank the worldeater while you torch the overseer, then finish him off. The next pull down the corridor is a worldeater and a master. Again, rootpull or offtank the worldeater while you tackle the master. Then turn on the light and prepare yourselves for

Boss Fight 3 (Gruvand) (80K Health):

•This boss is less technical than the last one, but significantly harder nonetheless. No tricks to defeating this boss, but you CANNOT turn on the lights in the room if you want the teal coin for radiance armor.

•Again, make sure the vile gust passes just before you start the fight. This is the fight where you can really see the challenge start to take effect and if you aren’t smart and fast about getting him down, you will see +100% damage on your tank. And you will hate it.

•You will want to tank this boss against a runestone, but don't light it if you are trying for the Radiance Helm. Everyone else can stand behind the boss, or 10 meters away down the platform. Only the tank needs his back pressed to the rune. This boss has a knockback and its on an induction, so if you see the glowing circle around him, make sure you aren’t in a position to get knocked off, you can also run through the boss so that his induction fails due to LOS. IF you do get knocked off, you’re dead. Cannot be rezed, cannot come back in (the door locks at the start of the fight), and the loss of a team member means its probably a wipe. If your tank falls, it IS a wipe… just run to the door and die and let the min feign death and rez you all.

• There are some overseer adds in this fight, which respawn periodicall as well. If you do get adds, burn them quick while the tank focuses on the boss and the minstrel heals the tank. It may help to stagger killing them to make respawns more manageable.

• The min needs to chain-heal the tank. If the tank doesn’t look like he needs healing, he will in like 3 seconds, which is a little longer than the min’s heal takes to cast in the dark. So your min, your LM, your cap, all need to focus on chain-healing the tank. This boss does bad DPS at the start of the fight, and by the end his DPS is wicked.

• This boss deals only shadow damage. He will shout at you for shadow damage. He will slap your face for shadow damage. He will “shut your mouth!” for shadow damage. Shadow mitigation is way helpful in this fight.

• Controlling aggro is KEY to this fight. He attacks only one person at a time for massive damage. This basically means that if the guardian loses aggro or dies, it’s probably a wipe. I say probably, because the boss usually targets the min, and even if someone gets him off the min, he still deals way too much damage for anyone but your guard to stand up. Min can also feign death to remove himself as a target, but that is one less healer and leaves the captain as the main target and the only person available to resurrect your guardian. Use all your tricks, but realize that like I said before, it’s probably a wipe.

• There are times when you should NOT attack this boss. He will put a buff on himself every 1-2 mins that gives 200% damage reflection, which means any time you hit him, he takes no damage and you get twice as much back on your own dang self. Watch for this and shout it out! Don’t let your teammates miss it, and quickly hit F1 on your keyboard to target yourself. Have someone watch the buff and give the all clear when it expires.

• The boss has a strong group AoE that he will use every 1-2 mins of the battle. At first, this is a nuisance (1200-1600 shadow to everyone), but as the challenge stacks up, it eventually becomes 2400-3200. Be prepared for this. Triumphant spirit, song of aid, and call of greatness can help keep everyone alive and can allow the cap and LM to contribute to the group healing. Save “Fellowship’s Heart,” though.

• During the last 20K of this boss battle, Gruvand turns himself into Crazy-go-nuts-McGee and suddenly becomes superman. Or… super…-thing. Whatever he is. Point is, burn hot at this point. Pull Fellowship’s Heart and waste yourself. Pull out all the stops and use everything that takes 4 days to cooldown (hyperbole). Have the cap do “in harms way” with the “last stand” and bust a move on this boss.

Then you can kill the adds, loot the chest, pick up runes and get that second-rate radiance helm that you’ve worked so hard for. Because you get the helmet to your armor set from the watcher, not form the dark Delving. Surprise! You can exit from behind the boss and you will find that it brings you back around to the entrance and you can leave. Check your map! It’s a big square. Hooray. Now just 5 more times and everyone in your fellowship will have almost the best helm in the game for their respective classes.

Retrieved from "http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Dark_Delvings"
Categories: Stubs/Location | Moria | World instances | RadianceViews
PageDiscussionView sourceHistoryPersonal tools
Main Page
Contributor's Corner
Forums
Community portal
Things to do
Help
Recent changes
Random page
Popular Pages
Kinships
Player Characters
Quests
Search

search all things lotro
Toolbox
What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Printable version
Permanent link
Main contributors
This page was last modified on 5 May 2009, at 09:58.This page has been accessed 7,397 times.Content is available under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.Privacy policyAbout Lotro-Wiki.comDisclaimers
Sethco!

Dark Delvings 2.0 Strategy Guides:

http://pearlsofunwisdom.wordpress.com/2009/06/28/lotro-dark-delvings-gurvand-strategy/
http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Dark_Delving
http://ringofserenity.com/reference/dark-delvings-notes/
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=265815
Sethco!

re: DD Strategies (Somewhat) Working

A start re: a Dark Delvings strategy guide, based on what we've learned so far... I'll add more class-specific information once we've cracked DD!!!

Armour Requirements:
- Minimum 2 pieces of radiance gear,
- If possible, either 3 pieces of the +15 radiance set, or 3 pieces of the 'gold coin' armour set (these sets offer +720 shadow defence).

Equipment Requirements:
- Min. 10 Poison pots,
- Min. 15 Wound pots,
- Athelas potions (for all characters, including healers!),
- Celebrant potions,
- Hope tokens,
- Food.

Trait Requirements:
- Fidelity, Innocence & Honour - minimum 8, maximum preferred! (these traits improve your shadow defence).

Damage Types:
Things in DD hit hard, using shadow damage, poison and wounds! The higher your shadow defence is, the less nasty damage you're going to take.

A Loremaster's raven increases the Fellowship's shadow damage resistance, and significantly reduces shadow damage against boss and mob attacks.

Debuffs:
When moving and fighting in the dark, all attacks and skills increase in duration by 50% (it might be 25% - I think it's 50%).

Occasionally, white text appears across the screen. When you 1st see the text, run to the nearest lightsource immediately. 5-10 seconds later, a 2nd bout of text pops up. Those in the dark at this time receive a nasty debuff from the 3rd boss, Gurvand, that icreases incoming damage by +20%. Further debuffs increase by +20%, and stack (i.e. 2nd time: 40%, 3rd time: 60%).

Instance Notes:
Avoid the white, dripping, goo-like tentacles that dangle from the ceiling - they summon 3 worms you have to kill!

3rd Boss Strategy 1: Co-ordination +

Classes include:
* 1 tank (Warden or Guardian) with high shadow defence,
* 2 DPS classes (Champions, Hunters and RKs),
* 1 healer (Minstrel)
* 2 'others' (Burglar, Captain or Loremaster)

Our class make-up was Warden, Hunter, RK, Minstrel, Burglar and Loremaster.

Start the fight with 1 Minstrel using Song of Aid, followed by Ballad of War and Anthem of the Free People.

The battleground is an X-shape, with 4 runestones at the corners where adds pop up. At the beginning of the battle, split the Fellowship into 2 groups: tank, Minstrel and 1 'other'; and everyone else (Group B).

Group A and B head to two different runestones to kill the adds that emerge at the beginning of the fight.

Both groups head back into the centre of the battleground. The tank picks up the boss, and if a Burglar is in the Fellowship, an all-yellow FM is thrown on the boss. It's likely only 4 people will be able to join due to 2 members in Group B killing adds.

The tank takes the boss to one of the runestones, placing his back to the wall to avoid knockbacks. Group A follows the tank, with the Minstrel healing.

The tank can interrupt the boss' attacks, and should spend the fight ensuring (a) they don't get knocked off the legde into oblivion; and (b) they are minimising their attacks when the boss has his damage reflect corruption on. A Warden can use their HoT pulses to assist with healing themselves during this period.

The tank should advise the Fellowship when the boss has his damage reflect corruption active.

The Minstrel in Group A's primary role in life is to keep the tank alive for as long as possible! They should be able to fire off a few ballads now and then, but... heal, heal, heal!

Group B will be near Group A at the beginning of one of the X sections, within healing range of the Minstrel and damage-inflicting range of the boss. Their role is to kill the adds throughout the fight, with off-healing provided. Adds take time to respawn, so they can be killed 1-2 at a time. Pacing how quickly adds are killed is a good way of reducing their damage & impact on the Fellowship.

When an opportunity presents as there's 0-1 add around, one of the designated DPS classes should throw attacks on the boss when his damage reflect buff is not up.

The Loremaster's Wind Lore skill will reduce the add's effectiveness, and also provide the Fellowship with more time to kill adds.

The Burglar's ability to debuff adds, and enrage adds/the boss if things get hairy will also assist in surviving. If the Burg can throw a FM on the boss, the party should go yellow, with those who cann't join/too far away trying to throw green into the mix at the end.

The Captain's ability to off-heal also helps Group 2, as the Minstrel's likely saving the tank's bacon!

The party should use Athelas Pots as often as possible to assist with their own healing.

3rd Boss Strategy 2: 2 Minstrels

Classes include:
* 1 tank (Warden or Guardian) with high shadow defence,
* 2 DPS classes (Champions, Hunters and RKs),
* 2 healers (Minstrel)
* 1 'other' (Burg, Captain, or Loremaster)

Our class make-up was Warden, 2 Hunters, 2 Minstrels and a Captain.

Start the fight with 1 Minstrel using Song of Aid, followed by Ballad of War and Anthem of the Free People.

The battleground is an X-shape, with 4 runestones at the corners where adds pop up. At the beginning of the battle, split the Fellowship into 2 groups: tank, 1 Minstrel and 1 DPS (Group A); and 1 DPS, 1 Minstrel, and 1 'other' (Group B).

Group A and B head to two different runestones to kill the adds that emerge at the beginning of the fight.

Both groups head back into the centre of the battleground. The tank picks up the boss and takes him to one of the runestones, placing his back to the wall to avoid knockbacks. Group A follows the tank, with the Minstrel healing and DPS class pounding on the boss.

The tank can interrupt the boss' attacks, and should spend the fight ensuring (a) they don't get knocked off the legde into oblivion; and (b) they are minimising their attacks when the boss has his damage reflect corruption on. A Warden can use their HoT pulses to assist with healing themselves during this period.

The Minstrel in Group A's primary role in life is to keep the tank alive for as long as possible! They should be able to fire off a few ballads now and then, but... heal, heal, heal!

The DPS class in Group A will be the one primarily inflicting damage on the boss! It is their attacks that will lead to victory...

Group B will be near Group A at the beginning of one of the X sections, within healing range of the Group A Minstrel. Their role is to kill the adds throughout the fight, with off-healing from the 2nd Minstrel. Adds take time to respawn, so they can be killed 1-2 at a time. Pacing how quickly adds are killed is a good way of reducing their damage & impact on the Fellowship.

The party should use Athelas Pots as often as possible to assist with their own healing.

Minstrel Traits, Buffs & Healing:

Recommended Class Traits: Glorious Anthem, Strength of Voice, Battle-Hym, Harmonious Melody, Focussed Performance.

Recommended Legendary Traits: Rally!, Fellowship's Heart, Anthem of the Wizards (you'll likely not have 5 traits in any line slotted).

The tier 2 Ballad of Swiftness will help the Fellowship reduce their attack times due to the darkness debuff. The tier 3 Ballad of War will increase damage by +10% (or more). One of the Minstrels will be able to do spam these buffs throughout the fight.

After 45 seconds into the fight, the 2nd Minstrel should use Anthem of the Free Peoples to reduce the party's healing requirements.

Somewhere between the 1min 30secs - 2min mark one of the Minstrels should use Fellowship's Heart.

At the 2min mark, the Minstrel who used Song of Aid at the beginning can fire off Cry of the Chorus, followed by Anthem of the Free Peoples.

At the 3min mark, Minstrel #2 can fire off Cry of the Chorus, followed by Anthem of the Free Peoples. If they're able to save their Cry of the Chorus and build up to it via tiered ballads, even better!

Somewhere between the 2min 30secs - 4min 30sec mark, the 2nd Fellowship's Heart can be used.

After this, Triumphant Spirit can be used for an immediate/emergency morale boost. Also, a Minstrel can use Call to Greatness on themselves, granting 3 short uses of Chord of Salvation.

This combination can sustain a Fellowship for 5+ minutes (7-8 if properly co-ordinated and no knockbacks into oblivion occur).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> Raid Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: