HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Dragon Lord
Officer
Captain

re: New Creep Tribe: Legion of Death

After talking with several members of SoD, I have been trying to figure out what direction to take the "creeps".
Not an easy question to answer and after watching pvp fighting for the past couple of months I can see why.

As a freep, at lvl 65, you have all your skills in place or over 95%. You have more skills to use than a creep does. you dont have to waste your time getting maps, you can jump on a horse and get there really quick. etc......you get the point

I was looking at the LL list of players and saw that there were players that have not logged in over 120 days......comes to about 4 months and some longer, would that make people discouraged not to play??????? I would like to keep this a SoD group, but I know that would hard to do with people having other commitments, raid groups, trying to work on lower level characters, playing other games and something called RL.

So I was thinking of just starting over from scratch. I have called the tribe : Legion of Death It was as close I could come to SoD, to try and have a parallel kind of name theme. Of course if participation is low then i will actively recruit players that are in game playing and need a home.

My first order of business is to have alot of FUN!!! 2nd, to help players get there maps and get some destiny points. As we work on that if we have the opportunity to jump in and get some kills, we most definitely will.
For those of you that are set with rank and DP, we can always go looking for some easy kills Happy When I am on Baddawgee I will admit that men and hobbits taste very good, I am still having a hard time with elves......meat is a little tough.......

Remember......Death is not the end, only the beginning
And I have a whole Legion waiting to help you on that new adventure!!!
Black Dragon Lord
Officer
Captain

re: play time

I will make Wednesday night our main night, but I am on most nights when RL is not in the way. Once we get going and we have a group that is willing to go and do some creep killing we can come together and make an "official" time or just keep it open.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this

BDL
Belraene
Belraene - Events Officer
Officer
Chieftain of the Dúnedain

Yay! Come all you creeps and get some creepy fun!

Belraene~Loremaster/Tinker
Buckrondor~Hunter/Explorer
Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Saelretil~Runekeeper/Explorer
Spruna~Burglar
Belraene
Officer

Creep Pride! Come out and have a different kind of fun! Belgilraene and Baddawgee need some help! Our burial mounds and creature parts are everywhere!

Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Spruna~Burglar
Sithari - Events Officer
Officer
Captain

Noooo, everyone must go out to Bels defense cause i say so

re: Come on out!

A few of us are still trying to get a good group for Wed night on creeps! If you are not sure who we are...send Blackdragonlord or Belraene an in-game mail message with your creep name and we can let you know ours.

Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Spruna~Burglar
Belraene
Officer

sorry I wasn't there last wed. I was not feeling well. Next week!

Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Spruna~Burglar
KatrinaLuna
Kinsman

is this still active?? would love to get in on it if it is
Belraene
Officer

It is active. But I am pretty sure FTP cannot play monsters. Give it a try as I am not clear on all the restrictions for FTP.

Creep night Wednesday 5:30-10:00 Pacific/or something close to it. Baddawgee/baddvenom is the leader.

Last edited by Belraene - Events Officer on 2011/12/12 14:41; edited 1 time in total

Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Spruna~Burglar
Lanovar
Culian- First Marshal Scribe
Officer
The Deathless

Belraene - Events Officer wrote:
It is active. But I am pretty sure FTP cannot play monsters. Give it a try as I am not clear on all the restrictions for FTP.

Creep night Wednesday 5:30-10:00 Pacific/or something close to it. Baddawgee/baddvenom is the leader.

I understand that FTP players can play only a BA (Black Arrow)

Bragae 115 Hobbit Warden R10, Culian 115 Man Burglar R7, Dakeras 115 Man Hunter R8, Conovar 115 Captain, Bailen 115 Dwarf Champion, Lanovar 115 Elf Guardian, Pendaeric 115 Man Loremaster / Creeps on Arkenstone Vae Victis - KurtBurton War-Leader R11, Bragha Warg R10, Braghae BA R10
GeorgiaPeanuts
Kinsman

Actually they can only do the Reaver... but if you had existing ones in the non-f2p slots they still remain there taunting me
Jubelee
Non-Member
Lord of Andúnië

There is hopefully some new life for sod creepside, we are organizing and hoping to fill slots and get at least 12 people going each wed night.

GO LEGION!

Jube, I remember you mentioning something about trying to start up another possible time during the weekends (Sat or Sun night?) for creeps. Is that something that you guys would like to do?

Haven't been back on the forums in awhile so I thought I'd make a reappearance. Still need to set the Vent info back up since my PC rebuild.

On the way home driving from work today, a popular Radiohead song played on my ipod and I had an idea. I'm not sure if it's even been done yet but if you're following my line of thought, there's potential for a really funny LOTRO Ettenmoors related video.

It would require some censoring on a couple lines to keep things PG but done right I think it would be really fun to put together something for anyone else willing to help with it and it would eventually become a Legion of Death video of sorts. I've been meaning to get back into recording/editing and being more active/involved with this kin again, might be a good way to achieve both. Thoughts?
Belraene
Officer

Jubelee is a creep fan..it may not take much convincing for him to play creep on Saturday (with me!). This Saturday we have a kin spar event. So not sure what the timing could be this weekend. We raid on Sundays.

A video sounds fun. I am sure you could get some support with your idea!

Dreamona~Burglar/Yeoman
Spruna~Burglar
Black Dragon Lord
Officer
Captain

re: Weekend run

This passed Saturday we had a spur of the moment creep run. It was awesome with a Hugh battle that lasted over an hour maybe even two of non stop fighting. Thanks to Dan for bring out a defiled, I believe that makes four. I know Bel has one but she really loves her spider....always in front showing her fangs. My defiles is lvl 6 and it is really nice to survive some of these fights. Bring whatever creep you have fun playing, I am sure we can make it work. With the new skill tree I know that warts have a nice choice in ability. Those of you that still have one might want to look into the new changes and see what you can do. I hope to see you on Weds night and thanks to all of those people that were there this passed Saturday. It was awesome!!!!!

BadVenom
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: