HTML Widget
Membership
Calendar
Rapid Raid
Recent Images
Facebook

RSS Feed
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Dragon Lord
Officer
Captain

re: Thank you

First I want to say a big "thank you", To all the people that have been coming out for creep night. I believe at one of the runs we had 13 or 14 creeps running around biting people.
There have been some great battles and I would also like to thank those of you that are on the opposite side who keep fighting with us for some great fun!!!!!

We will continue to raid on weds nights and I hope that more people will come out. We have been doing a good job of balancing out characters but a healer is always welcome to come and join. I currently have a R6 defiled and a BA. There are others with R6 and a R7 I believe. If you are worried about starting a new character, don't be..... We spend some time working on quests to help level and do some pop as well. Of course if there is a big pop battle we will do that first and then do quests afterward. Please feel free to come and experience the dark side for a change........ You just might like it!!!!!!!!

BDL
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sons of Durin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: